I know it must seem weird for me to say my child is .5 years old! But, seriously, Riley is now 6 months old. It is so hard to believe. I am still getting used to life with a baby, but it is a good life. Riley is such a blessing and I am thankful for him every day.
Riley had H1N1 last week, but recovered pretty quickly. His symptoms were a high fever and coughing/sneezing. His fever broke within 36 hours, but our doctor wanted us to keep him home all last week just to make sure he was flu-free and that he didn't infect anyone at his daycare. Tom and I were both told to stay home from work as well, so our little family hunkered down in our tiny apartment. It was a nice fall break, even though we were taking care of a sick boy and didn't go anywhere!
No comments:
Post a Comment