Happy Fall, Y'all!
Riley's school had their annual Fall Festival the day before Halloween and the little man was a scarecrow! I left work early because the Festival started at 3:30 and what do you know--Atlanta traffic was a nightmare. I was so frustrated, thinking that I might miss his Fall Festival. Even though Riley is too young to know whether I'm at an event or not, I know, so I really wanted to make it in time. I was just a teensy bit late, but managed to see Riley in his costume (even though it had been put on backwards). He had just finished eating before the Festival, so he was tired in these pictures, but put on a brave and sleepy face! Here is Riley with his friend Sarah who is just a couple of weeks older than he is. They are riding in their favorite ride--the Bye Bye Buggy!
Here is Riley all Festival'ed out! What a trooper!
No comments:
Post a Comment